Full Body Laser: 8 Sessions Now: £1200 | Normal Price:
Laser Hair Removal and Reduction
What is Laser Hair Removal and Reduction?
If you need to minimise stubborn hairs in a certain area we highly recommend Laser Hair Removal Treatment. At Virtue Skin Clinic, we use high quality technology where the pulsed light laser system targets and destroys hair. The laser energy is absorbed into the hair which creates heat, which in turn damages the hair follicle.
What happens to the damaged hairs?
The damaged hair will shed in approximately 2 weeks after treatment. Hair grows in cycles and 30% or less may be actively growing at any one time, which is why we recommend a series of treatments.
How many treatments will I need?
Patients may need one to two maintenance sessions per year after your initial treatment. At Virtue Skin Clinic, our specialists will advise you of the next steps required.
Pre Laser Hair Removal Treatment
During your first appointment/consultation, there will be a number of actions we will need to take with you which are outlined below:
- We will request your permission to photograph the chosen area of treatment so we are able to monitor the progress of the treatments as we move through the stages.
- A consent form will be provided for you to sign and any questions will be answered in your first appointment. Any signs of scarring or underlying skin disorders such as eczema are identified. If there are any broken areas or pustules, the laser hair removal treatment will be delayed until the area is completely healed.
- A patch test will be carried out in the first consultation and treatment may proceed the next week if there is no adverse reaction.
- A course of treatments is always necessary due to the nature of skin due to its protective role.
A soothing after treatment balm is applied to the treated area to help protect the skin following treatment with. A high SPF sun factor is vital to protect the treated area from sun exposure and must be continued for one-month post treatment. Tanning after treatment sessions may enhance melanin regeneration, which may result in hyper-pigmentation.
– Possible risks or discomforts (side effects) may include pain, burning, blisters formation, and stinging sensation, infection, pigmentation changes including decrease or increase in skin colour at the site of treatment
– As with all cosmetic procedures, the outcome cannot be guaranteed.
– Eye injury due to use of the laser or pulsed light system is a risk to the patient and to the clinician, however safety goggles are provided and must be worn at all times during the treatment.
Book a Free Consult with Virtue Skin Clinics
Experienced staff with the expertise to provide you with the treatment you need.
Laser Hair Removal Price List
Full Body Laser: £1200 – 8 sessions (£150 per session)
Normal Price £2000 | AUTUMN SPECIAL OFFER – Now £1200
We provide a full body laser option, which you can break down the payments into 12 monthly instalments.
Full Face: £55 per session
Eyebrows: £50 per session
Upper Lip: £80 per session
Chin and Neck: £105 per session
Full Arms: £40 per session
Full Legs: £55 per session
Under Arms: £40 per session
Bikini Line: £40 per session
Abdomen: £40 per session
3 Areas: £99 per session
*Discounts will be applied for the purchase of a complete program for each treatment.
Book Your Free Consultation
Simply use our form to get in touch.
Fill out our enquiry form with your details
One of our experienced staff will get in touch to provide you with your treatment options
Or call us on 0121 339 5007