We have all sat there and thought as you get older you wish you didn’t have to deal with wrinkles. The only option you are normally given is having some kind of surgical option which we all would likely want to avoid. Keeping your face smooth and supple is no easy task but why risk it with countless anti-wrinkle creams that promise one thing but deliver another.
What are anti wrinkle injections?
Anti-wrinkle injections is a cosmetic treatment for wrinkles and treating sometimes muscular conditions. It helps to relax your muscles in selected areas by temporarily paralysing them. The injections are mainly used around the eyes, your forehead, mouth, jaw and other wrinkle areas.
At Virtue Skin Clinic we have a non-surgical option available for you. We use anti-wrinkle injections to help you get rid of those wrinkles you do not want showing. Our anti-wrinkle treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth, all without having to have any sort of surgery.
There are always advantages and disadvantages to all treatments and at Virtue Hair and Skin Clinic we are honest when talking about both. See some information below:
Advantages of Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Safe procedure with the obvious advantage of not having to go under an anesthetic to have surgery
- Boost self esteem give you the youthful look you crave
- Less expensive than having cosmetic surgery
- Plenty of compliments from friends and family on looking younger and happier
- All of our treatments are administered by a clinical professional with the relevant qualifications and experience
- Allows you to focus on specific areas where wrinkles are
- Looking younger for longer, I mean who wouldn’t want to
- Results are not permanent, so if you don’t like the look, its not forever
- A quick procedure with minimum downtime needed
- See results within 2-7 days
Disadvantages of Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- They erase or reduce wrinkles for a period of 3-12 months
- There may be side effects or allergic reactions however, at Virtue Hair and Skin Clinic we do tests to outline what these are before your treatment
- If overdone there is a risk of “lack of expression”, which can lead to lack of communication or understanding
- There may be wrinkles where as time goes by, anti-wrinkle injections can have less of an effect
It’s important to consider all advantages and disadvantages when making a decision in regards to anti-wrinkle injections. All of our staff are experts at Virtue Hair and Skin Clinic who are able to advise on whether it is the right solution for you. You are the most important people for us so providing the right advice is important for us.