How does Dermapen Microneedling treatment work?
Dermapen microneedling treatment (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a revolutionary, minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body healing response by creating new collagen and elastin. This micro injury prompts the skin to heal and repair itself, and causes new collagen and elastin to form while helping the breakdown of old collagen.
Benefits of Dermapen Micro-needling Treatment:
– Safe for all skin types
– Effective anti-ageing treatment
– More advanced than Derma-Roller
– Proven treatment for acne scars
– Minimal downtime
– Suitable for delicate areas like under the eyes
When will I see visible results after Dermapen Microneedling treatment?
Visible results of skin rejuvenation are generally seen after just 6-8 weeks following procedure and improve further over time. A course of 3-6 Dermapen treatments is usually recommended to achieve optimum micro needling results. However, skin improvement is noticeable after just one treatment, in conjunction with a home skincare regime.
Prior to your Dermapen micro-needling treatment, anaesthetic cream will be applied to the treatment area making the experience comfortable and virtually pain free.
Results after Dermapen-Microneedling:
– Improved texture and firmness
– Improved uneven skin tone and slacking skin
– Improved skin texture on the neck or chest
– Reduction in scars, pore size, pigmentation and stretch marks
– Reduction of facial and décolleté lines and wrinkles
After Dermapen micro-needling treatment
Day 1: Erythema and red appearance and severity will depend upon the micro-needling depth penetration.
Day 2: A red hue or pink hue persists like a moderate sunburn. Swelling may be more noticeable on the second day.
Day 3: Skin can be pink or normal color. Swelling subsides.