It’s safe to say that youthful skin is often at the top of our wish lists. But with so many anti-ageing cosmetic treatments and products on the market, it’s hard to know what works and whether or not they’re safe to use.
The sad fact is that there’s no holy grail cream that you can apply to your crow’s feet to make them vanish, nor is there a magic serum that will prevent frown lines. But don’t lose hope.
We’ve put together a list of the best anti-ageing facial treatments so that you can continue to look young and fresh for years to come.
What are the best anti-ageing treatments?
We often wait until we’re older before we start to think about looking after it. Over the years, we put our skin through a lot, particularly if we spend a considerable amount of time in the sun. Naturally, wrinkles will form, age spots might appear, and our skin becomes less supple.
However, there are ways you can keep those wrinkles at bay and grow old gracefully. Below, we listed some of our favourite preventative anti-ageing treatments and a few tips to help get rid of those fine lines once they appear.
The first step to keeping your skin as wrinkle-free as possible is to take preventative measures. And you’ll want to start this early on in your life. Many experts suggest you should start an anti-ageing routine at around the age of 20.
Our top tips for preventing wrinkles include:
- Wearing SPF daily – yes, even in the winter months!
- Wear sunglasses and a hat on sunny days.
- Avoid smoking.
- Keep your skin hydrated. This starts from the inside out, so make sure you’re drinking enough water.
- Use facial products containing vitamin A and peptides.
- Keep your face relaxed, avoiding frowning, squinting or pursing your lips.
- Book treatments that stimulate collagen production in your skin
Anti-ageing injectable treatments
While you can help to prevent wrinkles from occurring, at Virtue Hair and Skin Clinic we understand that the ageing process is inevitable. We can’t avoid all of the fine lines on our faces.
The best anti-ageing treatment to remove fine lines and wrinkles is an anti-ageing injectable procedure. It’s a quick and incredibly convenient process that smooths out those unwanted lines without the stress, cost and time associated with surgery.
Anti-wrinkle injections take a few minutes and are usually a painless procedure. They’re best used on expression wrinkles. In other words, those around the eyes, forehead, and mouth.
Other anti-ageing treatments
- Non-surgical facelifts are an incredible, brand new anti-ageing treatment helping to tighten skin that has begun to sag. Not only does it work immediately, lifting facial tissue and muscles, it also boosts collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin which will continue to promote youthful skin.
- Chemical peels are very effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles, as well as sun damage which plays a part in ageing the skin. It simply removes damaged outer layers of skin, making way for youthful, radiant skin to shine through.
- Microdermabrasion can be used anywhere from the face to your back! It reduces scarring, including fine lines, age spots and wrinkles. It’s a sure-fire way to make your skin look more youthful and smoother.
- Dermapen micro-needling is a great treatment to help rejuvenate the skin. By using fine needles, it creates tiny punctures in the skin which then triggers the body’s natural reaction to create new collagen and elastin, helping to make your skin look younger.
- Gold LED Light Therapy. By using the red light in LED light therapy, we can help to reverse the effects of ageing, treating enlarged pores and crow’s feet by penetrating the skin with light waves.
What are the best anti-ageing lip treatments?
Worried about the lines around your mouth? Wrinkles can occur in this area, particularly if you routinely purse or pout your lips. Our experts recommend preventing fine lines around your mouth with retinol serums and SPF. But if they’re already in place, you can treat them too.
Anti-ageing injectable treatments are the best anti-ageing lip treatment on the market. They can be used to plump the fine lines around your mouth, making the area smoother and more youthful. It’s a non-invasive procedure and takes a matter of minutes. What’s more, you’ll see the results from 2 days after the treatment, and they can last up to 6 months.
What is the best anti-ageing facial treatment?
With so many on the market, choosing the right anti-ageing treatment can feel like negotiating a minefield.
If you’re looking for simple, fast and effective results, anti-ageing injectable treatments are a great way to reduce the fine lines from your eyes, forehead, mouth, jaw and other areas on your face.
Anti-ageing injectable treatments are also designed to encourage natural collagen production so that your skin can continue to look younger for longer.
Which anti-ageing treatment is safe to perform?
We often get asked about whether anti-ageing treatments are safe. You can rest assured that all our procedures are conducted in a clinical environment by highly qualified medical professionals.
In doing this, we ensure that our treatments are as risk-free as possible. So, you can feel safe and secure while receiving the results that you want.
Speak to a leading clinic specialising in anti-ageing injectable treatments in Birmingham
Before embarking on the amazing treatment of anti-wrinkle injectables, it’s important to speak to an expert.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion with one of our medical professionals and find out what the best course of treatment is right for you. We’re more than happy to help.