Virtue Skin Clinics (like everyone else) have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
We opened during a time when lockdown restrictions were being eased and people were trying to come to terms with the “New Normal”. Since being open we have had to evolve and adapt by implementing guidelines like all other businesses.
Our clinic remains fully open from 10am – 6pm Tuesday – Sunday with additional safety measures. We are following Public Health England guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, and working hard to take the required precautions to reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19.
We are accepting new clients and also seeing existing clients. We ask that you try and book an appointment with us either through our booking service on the website or by calling us on 0121 339 5007. We ask that you only book an appointment or visit us if you are able to confirm the below points:
- You have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days
- You are not waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
- You do not have any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell.
- You do not live or have visited someone recently who has tested positive or has symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You are not shielding
- You are not subject to a 14 day quarantine as a result of travel
Your Visit to Virtue Skin Clinics
We are restricting the number of people in our reception, however one of our staff members will greet you upon your arrival to advise for a suitable place for you to wait. We advise all clients visit us with a facial mask, as our staff will also have a mask in place.
If you are unable to obtain a mask in time for your appointment, rest assured we will be able to provide you with one.
We ask all patients to sanitise their hands on entering the clinic with the sanitiser provided. We ask if possible for all clients to pay using card to reduce the risk of spread. We will advise on guidelines and your treatment guidelines on your visit.